Hello, readers! I am so happy that you have taken the time to check out my blog!
About my blog:
- It is about sharing Jesus with others!
- There are a bunch of other topics I cover to try to keep you all interested, such as bike riding, violin playing, family, and more!
- The name for my blog comes from Hebrews 11:1
- I am a born-again, Holy Spirit-filled Christian.
- I have the best family/friends/church in the world!
- I love the colors orange and blue/teal in any shade, especially together!
- My favorite kind of food is Mexican
- I am into photography very much.
- You can usually find me with my face stuck between book pages! Historical fiction is my favorite genre of book, and biographies are my second favorite.
- Martyr stories are included in the book topic! I know that sounds gruesome and morbid, but it makes me think about how courageous those people were to die for their faith. Would I do the same for my Lord?
- I super love it when I get comments. If you get a jiffy of time to do so, please don’t hesitate to leave one on my posts! Also, if you like my blog, spread the word! The more the merrier, right? Right.
Okay, I guess that’s enough about this author. I feel very selfish talking about me, me, me!
Is there a certain topic you’d like me to talk about? I will try my hardest to make sure I get to your ideas. If I don’t get the chance, or something, I apologize ahead of time.
If you have any questions you’d like to ask me, I will try to answer you the best I can. If I don’t know the answer, I am going to tell you that I don’t, and will look into it and tell you what I find.
Please remember that a blog works both ways: I write the posts, and you read ’em! If I don’t write, there’s no point in you reading, and if you don’t read, there’s no point in me writing. Just sayin’.
Have a blessed day, and be sure to come back for more!
P.S. You can follow me on Instagram @asubstanceoffaith